General Insurance

Accident Sickness and Unemployment

There are a range of options available. You can cover your self just for unemployment cover, just for accident or sickness cover or you can take out full cover for both. You can also cover yourself for up to either 12 months or 24 months of illness or unemployment.

If you are interested in longer term illness cover i.e. if you become incapacitated and unable to work for a long time then you should look at income protection insurance.

Affinity Individual Mortgage Services Limited is an Appointed Representative of First Complete Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority.

Affinity Individual Mortgage Services Limited is a Registered Company (Registration Number 6297573).Affinity IMS on Facebook Affinity IMS on Twitter Affinity IMS on Linked In
The Registered Address is JAK House, 25 Hutton Gate, Harrogate, HG2 9QG.

Affinity IMS